Coltus Lands is set on a large cobbled courtyard with magnificent views across the valley. The cottage benefits from a sheltered outside eating area.
The accommodation features a large, modern well-equipped kitchen with steps up to the living room containing soft leather sofas and a wood-burning stove. This light and airy room with its exposed stone walls and Yorkshire stone floor, is a great place to relax.
The cottage has two bedrooms. There is one double with en-suite bathroom and toilet, and one double with zip and link beds. Both bedrooms have oak floors and beautiful exposed beams.
• Living room with wood burning stove
• Large well-equipped kitchen
• Double Bedroom with king-sized bed and en-suite bath and shower room
• Double Bedroom with superking sized zip & link bed that separates into 3 foot twins
• Beamed family bathroom with shower, toilet and 3/4 bath
Included in rent:
• Electricity, and under-floor central heating
• Fuel for the wood-burning stove
• Bed linen and towels
• High chair
• Freesat TV & DVD player
• Stereo/CD player
• Travel cot
• Courtyard and garden furniture
• 2-3 acres of shared natural grounds with lawns
• Children’s play area
• Parking (for 3 cars)
• Secure cycle store
• All accommodation is non smoking
• Rentals are Friday to Friday
• NB: There is a shallow unfenced pond in the courtyard
• Coltus Lands can be booked together with North Range and Dale House to sleep up to 18 people.
Coltus Lands Gallery: