A charming sheltered seating and barbeque area looks out on stunning views across the dale.
Inside, there is a large, well-equipped kitchen – ideal for large family gatherings or entertaining. A large living room equipped with wood-burning stove ensure you stay cosy and warm and the exposed stone walls and Yorkshire stone floor promote a feeling of calm and relaxation.
The cottage has one twin bedroom with zip and link beds on the ground floor and two double bedrooms upstairs – one of which also has a zip and link bed.
All the bedrooms have oak floors and the upstairs rooms have beautiful exposed beams.
> Click to see Gallery below.
• Large living room with wood burning stove
• Large well-equipped Kitchen
• 3 Double Bedrooms
(two with zip & link beds allowing flexible sleeping arrangements)
• Beamed bathroom with shower & toilet
• Shower room & toilet
Included in rent:
• Electricity, and under-floor central heating
• Fuel for the wood-burning stove
• Bed linen and towels
• High chair
• Freesat TV & DVD player
• Stereo/CD player
• Travel cot
• Courtyard and garden furniture
• 2-3 acres of shared natural grounds with lawns
• Children’s play area
• Parking (for 3 cars)
• Secure cycle store
• All accommodation is non smoking
• Rentals are Friday to Friday
• NB: There is a shallow unfenced pond in the courtyard
• North Range can be booked together with Dale House to sleep up to 14 people